The Town of Falmouth announces beach management plans . . . Read on...
Article #14 of the upcoming Annual Town Meeting proposes adding 8 Firefighters to the FY2021 budget. This information sheet provides background information and answers questions about the proposal. Additional Info...
- Megan E. English Braga, Chair
- Douglas C. Brown, Vice Chair
- Douglas H. Jones
- Susan L. Moran
- Samuel H. Patterson
- 7 p.m.
- Every Other Monday
- Falmouth Town Hall
59 Town Hall Square
Select Board's Meeting Room
Falmouth, MA 02540
Mon Jun. 1
Mon Jun. 15
Mon Jun. 22
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. *Meeting dates and times subject to change.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Select Board is the chief executive and policy making body of the Town of Falmouth.
Mission Statement for the Select Board
To provide strong community leadership to ensure a high quality of life through the promotion of:
- An atmosphere for a good local economy
- Environmental stewardship
- Growth management
- Long-term financial stability
- Professional, quality and accountable service
- Responsiveness to community issues and concerns