- 6:30 p.m.
- Town Hall Selectmen's Meeting Room
59 Town Hall Square
Falmouth, MA 02540
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Draft meeting minutes are available in the Planning Office by request.
| View Videos of Meetings
- Jim Fox, Chairman, Term expires 2020
- Patricia H. Kerfoot, Vice Chairman,Term expires 2019
- Paul Dreyer, Clerk / Secretary, Term expires 2019
- Robert Leary, Term expires May 2021
- John Druley, Term expires May 2020
- Pamela Harting-Barrat, Term expires May 2020
- Charlotte Harris, Term expires 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
The Planning Board studies and makes recommendations on the long term growth of the Town.
The Planning Board also reviews site plans and special permits under the zoning bylaw and subdivision plans under the Subdivision Control Law.
The Planning Department assists the Planning Board in the administration of its duties as well as assisting other town departments with land use responsibilities.
- Draft Subdivision Regulations
- Form E - Inspection Costs Draft
- Draft Design Guidelines Design Manual
- Draft Design Guidelines for Large-Scale Development
- Form Based Code Presentation
- Davis Straits RESET - Final Report
- Multi Hazard Mitigation Plan Final Report March 2017
- Route 28 Falmouth Master Plan_FINAL_04-05-16
- PLANT LIST-1
- Community Resiliency By Design Presentation by Union Studio and CCC June 20, 2018
- Cape Cod Commission Presentation on Moderate Density 10/23/2018