Please be advised that Goodwill Park pavilions will be closed until further notice.
Due to the busy summer season, the following rules at Goodwill Park will be strictly enforced:
1. The gates will be opened at 8:00AM and closed at dusk
2. The parking capacity is limited to 125 vehicles. Once the capacity is reached the gates will be closed.
3. All gates will remain closed except for the main entry on Gifford Street.
4. Parking must be within the park itself, parking along Gifford Street or any business nearby will be monitored by police.
5. Make sure your group is properly supervised.
6. No food or beverages shall be sold on the premises.
7. No alcoholic beverages shall be consumed on premises
8. All refuse must be placed in containers provided for same.
9. No open fires are allowed, BBQ fires must be confined to areas provided.
10. All fires must be extinguished.
11. Tents are not allowed.
12. Games of chance involving money are strictly prohibited.
13. Any suspicious activities will not be tolerated and individuals involved will be asked to leave.
Goodwill Park is one of the gems of our community, we are committed to keeping it safe, clean, and fun for all!
The DPW Trees, Parks, Forestry and School Grounds Department is primarily responsible for most of the municipally owned grounds, open spaces, public shade trees, and town owned cemeteries.
Other responsibilities include athletic field maintenance and construction, flower bed maintenance, irrigation systems, playgrounds, Shining Sea Bikeway vegetation management, Goodwill Park, and insect/pest control.
During emergencies and natural disasters responsible for coordination and cleanup. We also provide coordination for special events.