Uncashed Checks

Notice of names of persons appearing to be owners of checks issued by the Town of Falmouth, which have not been cashed and are deemed abandoned:

To make a claim, send a letter to:
Town Treasurer
59 Town Hall Square
Falmouth, MA 02540

This list will be posted for 60 days.  All funds remaining from this list and not claimed will be returned to the Town's General Fund and will no longer be obtainable.