Coastal Resiliency Action Committee
The purpose of this committee is to prepare action plans for submission to the Board of Selectmen to address the risks and hazards to coastal infrastructure and coastal properties that may be caused by coastal erosion, storms and sea level rise.
- One Conservation Commission member appointed by the Commission.
- One Planning Board member appointed by the Planning Board.
- Three members at large appointed by the Board of Selectmen based upon qualifications to advance coastal resiliency planning and implementation. Relevant knowledge or expertise includes:
- Environment sciences related to wetlands, coastal systems, climate change, etc
- Engineering fields related to erosion control, coastal infrastructure, etc
- Knowledge of State and Federal Grant opportunities, grant writing
- Staff Liaison
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Community Rating System:
View CRS website