The Board of Selectmen is the Licensing Authority for the Town of Falmouth.  Following is a list of licenses issued by the Board of Selectmen:
License Types:
  • Liquor
  • Special One-Day Liquor
  • Agricultural Event Liquor
  • Common Victualler
  • Entertainment and Sunday Entertainment
  • Innholder, Lodging House, Bed & Breakfast
  • Automatic Amusement Devices
  • Motor Vehicle (Class I, II & III)
  • Livery, Limousine, Taxi
  • Second-Hand Dealer
  • Movie Theater
  • Bowling Alley, Pool or Billiard Table
  • Collection Container
  • Dock (Wetland)
  • Aquaculture
Applications for liquor licenses are found on the Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission (ABCC) website.  Complete this application on line first, print out and sign, attach all supporting documents and bring the package in to the Town Manager/Board of Selectmen Office.  Additional Town applications and fees may apply.
To find a license application visit our Documents & Applications Page.