- 6:30 p.m.
- Last Monday of every month
- Town Hall
Small Conference Room
59 Town Hall Square
Falmouth, MA 02540
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
About the Commission
To represent the Town of Falmouth's agricultural community and interests.
The Selectmen and AgCom shall develop a Work Plan to guide the AgCom's activities. Activities will include but are not limited to:
- Acting as mediators, advocates, educators, and/or negotiators in an advisory capacity on farming issues for established Town Committees and Departments.
- Promoting agriculture-based economic opportunities for the Town
- Pursuing all initiatives appropriate to creating a sustainable agriculture community
- Serving as facilitators for encouraging the pursuit of agriculture in Falmouth
- Working for the preservation of agriculture lands owned by the Town
Andrews Farm Request for Proposals
Download the RFP and all attachments at: http://www.falmouthmass.us/bids.aspx. The site requires entry of the user's name and contact information so the Town can disseminate to interested parties answers to questions and any amendments to the RFP.
- Wednesday, August 29, 2018, at 9:00 am - Respondents are encouraged to attend a site visit at the Tony Andrews Farm.
- Monday, September 3, 2018 - Questions regarding the Request for Proposals must be submitted by this date in order to receive an answer prior to submission.
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018, at 12:00 pm – Proposals must be received no later than 12:00 pm on this date to be considered. Proposals cannot be accepted via email or fax. See RFP for complete submission instructions.
- Thursday, November 1, 2018 – Target start date for Andrews Farm lease awarded pursuant to this RFP.
Proposals will be reviewed by a committee appointed by the Town Manager. The Town Manager will make the final selection of the most advantageous proposal. The award of the lease is subject to the approval of both the Conservation Commission and the Board of Selectmen.