Board of Selectmen
PRESS RELEASE: Updated Water Sampling Results from Fire Stations and Fiddler's Cove Marina, Falmouth Read on...
PRESS RELEASE: Updated Water Sampling Results from Fire Stations and Fiddler's Cove Marina, Falmouth, 1/17/20 Read on...
- Megan E. English Braga, Chair
- Douglas C. Brown, Vice Chair
- Douglas H. Jones
- Susan L. Moran
- Samuel H. Patterson
- 7 p.m.
- Every Other Monday
- Falmouth Town Hall
59 Town Hall Square
Selectmen's Meeting Room
Falmouth, MA 02540
Tue Jan. 21
Mon Jan. 27
Mon Feb. 10
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. *Meeting dates and times subject to change.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Board of Selectmen is the chief executive and policy making body of the Town of Falmouth.
Mission Statement for the Board of Selectmen
To provide strong community leadership to ensure a high quality of life through the promotion of:
- An atmosphere for a good local economy
- Environmental stewardship
- Growth management
- Long-term financial stability
- Professional, quality and accountable service
- Responsiveness to community issues and concerns