Notice of Public Comment Period
Applications for Temporary Outdoor Seating
Winter Season – December 16, 2020 – March 31, 2021
The Select Board is accepting public comments on the following restaurants that have applied for Winter Season temporary outdoor table service:
Please email comments by Monday, December 7, 2020 to: email@example.com.
• Bucatino’s Restaurant and Wine Bar, 7 Nathan Ellis Hwy., N. Falmouth
• C Salt Wine Bar & Grille, 75 Davis Straits, Falmouth
• Chapoquoit Grill, 410 West Falmouth Highway, West Falmouth
• Liam Maguire’s Irish Pub, 273 Main Street, Falmouth
• Mary Ellen’s Portuguese Bakery, 829 Main Street, Falmouth
• Pickle Jar Kitchen, 170 Main Street, Falmouth
• Quarterdeck Restaurant, 164 Main Street, Falmouth
• The Conference Table, 205 Worcester Court, Falmouth
- Grumpy's Pub, 29 Locust Street, Falmouth
Temporary Outdoor Seating Guidelines and Applications for Restaurants
Public Comment Period
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Coordinator
The Town Manager and Select Board welcome public comments on the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Coordinator draft job description.
Please note: this public comment period has been extended to 11/27/20. After 11/6/20, please send comments to:
Among the many responsibilities of the Town Manager is the preparation and oversight of all fiscal affairs including the Annual Operating Budget and 5-Year Capital Plan.