Online Bill Payment
It’s now fast and easy to pay and/or view your bills online.
Payment methods accepted: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, electronic check
The Town of Falmouth offers residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their real estate, motor vehicle excise, personal property, and water/sewer bills online. We support electronic viewing and billing because it is more convenient for our residents and better for the environment.
The Town of Falmouth, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
- No signup cost, no registration required
- Access, view and pay your tax bills online, at your convenience 24/7
- Paying your bill online is faster and cheaper than writing a check and mailing it
- You can pay with electronic check for 40 cents
- You can pay with a CREDIT CARD (see fees below)
- You have the option to pay immediately, schedule a payment or sign up for Auto-Pay
- Go paperless – pay online for as little as 40 cents, less than the cost of a stamp
- On the go? Pay by text using your mobile device
- Pay by phone using our secure, automated system: 1-844-329-8360, additional 95 cent fee
Real Estate, Personal Property, and Excise tax bills have a convenience fee of 2.95%, for all credit card transactions, with a minimum fee of $1.95.
Water/Sewer bills have a flat convenience fee of $4.95 for credit card transactions.
ACH/EFT (checking) payments are $0.40
Phone payments for any bill type are an additional $0.95
Use of a charge card or electronic check/ACH will incur a convenience fee. The Town of Falmouth receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs with the vendor, not the town, associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable. The convenience fee is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit card statement.
You can also pay in person Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 59 Town Hall Square, Falmouth, MA or by mail to P.O. Box 904, Falmouth, MA 02541.
Credit Cards are NOT accepted at the counter.
Pay Real Estate/Personal Property, Excise, and Water/Sewer Bills Online - Click Here
Pay Boat and Mooring Bills Online - Click Here
To find calendar year tax totals for your income tax return - Click Here