CPR Course Information
***Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and in following Governor Baker’s statement to limit any groups of 25, we are canceling the April 14th CPR Class. The May and June Classes are tentative, and more information will be forthcoming. Please check the website for updates.
If you are a Healthcare Provider, check with your employer about your CPR Status.
The American Heart Association has extended the recommended renewal date for all CPR Cards, see AHA Card Extensions ***
This Class is taught by a loyal group of volunteers. Some of which, have been teaching this class for over 35 years. None of the instructors are paid.
Recently, the cost of certification has drastically increased. The increase of over 500% for the CPR Cards came without notice. The cost of providing the course over the years has been covered by donations. These donations cover the cost of the cards and equipment used in the training.
Because of the increased cost in certifications, we are requesting a $20 donation for taking this class. Donations will be collected the night of the class.
Click here here to view upcoming CPR courses. Click on the class date to register. If a particular date is not listed, then that date is either fully booked, or hasn't been opened to registration yet.
If there are no dates listed, then all currently offered classes are full.
- Classes are on the second Tuesday of every month from 6:30 to 10 p.m. and are limited to 21 students.
- If there are no classes listed in the above link, it means all the classes are full. Please check back to see if a space has opened or additional classes have been scheduled.
- In the months of September, November, January, March and May will be a Heartsaver/AED class. This class is not for Healthcare Professionals for whom CPR is required for their license or certification.
- In the months of October, December, February, April, and June will be the BLS Provider course.
- This course includes Adult, Child, and Infant CPR and use of an AED,
- Neither of the courses include First Aid.
- Students must be at least 18 years old to sign up for classes.
- Training is held on the second floor of Fire Rescue Headquarters, located at 399 Main Street (View a Map).
- Parking is available on the King St. side of the building, but it is important not to block the sidewalk. The Bank of Cape Cod is allowing CPR Students to park in their lot after hours.
- You can review the study guide prior to class online.
- In case of cancellation, you will be contacted by email.