CPR Course Information
This Class is taught by a loyal group of volunteers. Some of which, have been teaching this class for over 35 years. None of the instructors are paid.
Recently, the cost of certification has drastically increased. The increase of over 500% for the CPR Cards came without notice. The cost of providing the course over the years has been covered by donations. These donations cover the cost of the cards and equipment used in the training.
Because of the increased cost in certifications, we are requesting a $20 donation for taking this class. Donations will be collected the night of the class.
If there are no dates listed, then all currently offered classes are full.
- Classes are on the second Tuesday of every month from 6:30 to 10 p.m. and are limited to 21 students.
- If there are no classes listed in the above link, it means all the classes are full. Please check back to see if a space has opened or additional classes have been scheduled.
- In the months of September, November, January, March and May will be a Heartsaver/AED class. This class is not for Healthcare Professionals for whom CPR is required for their license or certification.
- In the months of October, December, February, April, and June will be the BLS Provider course.
- This course includes Adult, Child, and Infant CPR and use of an AED,
- Neither of the courses include First Aid.
- Students must be at least 18 years old to sign up for classes.
- Training is held on the second floor of Fire Rescue Headquarters, located at 399 Main Street (View a Map).
- Parking is available on the King St. side of the building, but it is important not to block the sidewalk. The Bank of Cape Cod is allowing CPR Students to park in their lot after hours.
- You can review the study guide prior to class online.
- In case of cancellation, you will be contacted by email.