To consider projects and make recommendations to town meeting for appropriations which, first, preserve open space, provide affordable housing or historic preservation, and, second, benefit recreational opportunities.
The Community Preservation Committee is a town committee established by town bylaw at the Spring 2005 Annual Town Meeting.
Meetings - open to the public
- 6:00 p.m.
- In most cases - Jan thru Aug - second Thursday of month; Sept & Oct - 2nd and 4th Thursdays; Nov - 1st and 3rd Thursdays; Dec - 1st and 3rd Thursday
- School Administration Building or Town Hall Civil Defense Room
Check posted agenda for correct location
Office Hours - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 9:00 to 4:00 p.m.
1) The CPC meeting scheduled for April 9, 2020, is cancelled in order to comply with safety guidelines issued by the town and state regarding COVID-19.
2) Community Preservation office hours will be irregular during this current period of uncertainty due to the threat of COVID-19 exposure. If you have an urgent issue needing immediate attention, you may contact CPC Chairman Russell Robbins via email at email@example.com.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Community Preservation Fund Allowable Spending Purposes (PDF)
- CP Fund Distributions 2015 (PDF)
- Sample Letter of Agreement (LOA) for CP Fund Municipal Projects - November 2016 (PDF)
- Sample Letter of Agreement (LOA) for CP Fund Non-Municipal Projects - November 2016 (PDF)
- Secretary of the Interior's Standards - Full 182-Page Document (PDF)
- Secretary of the Interior's Standards - Presentation by Eric Dray, April 14, 2016 (PDF)
- Housing Production Plan - Final - 1 7 19
- Criteria for Time Urgency of a CP Fund Project
- Master Plan Report Falmouth - Final - 2-21-2017
- Condition Rating Report 6-3-2015
- CP PLAN Final 7- 11-2019
- CPC Operating Procedures - Final 7-11-2019
- List of projects by funding category - CH HP OS Rec
- Announcement of CP Fund Application Deadlines 1-22-2020
- Needs Assessment Hearing 3-12-2020 Announcement
- CP Calendar 2020-2021 for 1 9 2020 CPC Meeting Rev Final 1 3 2020
- CP Fund Application-Historic Preservation-Time-Urgent- Deadline 4-15-2020 -
- CP Fund Application-Com Hsg, Open Space, and Rec-Time-Urgent- Deadline 4-15-2020
- CP Fund Application-Com Hsg, Open Space, and Rec Due 8-12-2020
- CP Fund Application-Historic Preservation - Due 8-12-2020 -