To consider projects and make recommendations to town meeting for appropriations which, first, preserve open space, provide affordable housing or historic preservation, and, second, benefit recreational opportunities.
The Community Preservation Committee is a town committee established by town bylaw at the Spring 2005 Annual Town Meeting.
Meetings - open to the public
- 6:00 p.m. Oct thru May; 7:00 p.m. June thru Sept
- In most cases - Jan thru Aug - second Thursday of month; Sept & Oct - 2nd and 4th Thursdays; Nov - 1st and 3rd Thursdays; Dec - 1st and 3rd Thursday
- School Administration Building or Town Hall Civil Defense Room
Check posted agenda for correct location
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Community Preservation Fund Allowable Spending Purposes (PDF)
- CP Fund Distributions 2015 (PDF)
- Project Lists by Funding Area 2015 (PDF)
- Sample Letter of Agreement (LOA) for CP Fund Municipal Projects - November 2016 (PDF)
- Sample Letter of Agreement (LOA) for CP Fund Non-Municipal Projects - November 2016 (PDF)
- Secretary of the Interior's Standards - Full 182-Page Document (PDF)
- Secretary of the Interior's Standards - Presentation by Eric Dray, April 14, 2016 (PDF)
- CP Plan approved July 12 2018 - Final
- CPC Op Procedures Approved 7-12-2018
- Housing Production Plan - Final - 1 7 19
- CPC Calendar 2019-2020 -Revised 1 8 2019
- CP Fund CH,OS, and Rec Project Application - Deadline April 17 2019- Final 2-6-2019
- CP Fund Hist Pres Project Application - Deadline April 17 2019 - Final - 2 6 2019
- Criteria for Time Urgency of a CP Fund Project