To consider projects and make recommendations to town meeting for appropriations which, first, preserve open space, provide affordable housing or historic preservation, and, second, benefit recreational opportunities.
The Community Preservation Committee is a town committee established by town bylaw at the Spring 2005 Annual Town Meeting.
Meetings - open to the public
- 7 p.m.
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month
- School Administration Building
Office Hours - Mondays, Wednesday, Thursdays - 9:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Community Preservation Committee Operating Procedures (PDF)
- Community Preservation Fund Allowable Spending Purposes (PDF)
- Community Preservation Plan (PDF)
- CP Fund Distributions 2015 (PDF)
- Falmouth Community Preservation Fund Summary (PDF)
- Falmouth Housing Needs Assessment (PDF)
- Project Lists by Funding Area 2015 (PDF)
- Sample Letter of Agreement (LOA) for CP Fund Municipal Projects - November 2016 (PDF)
- Sample Letter of Agreement (LOA) for CP Fund Non-Municipal Projects - November 2016 (PDF)
- Sample Letter of Agreement for Community Preservation Funded Projects (PDF)
- Secretary of the Interior's Standards - Full 182-Page Document (PDF)
- Secretary of the Interior's Standards - Presentation by Eric Dray, April 14, 2016 (PDF)
- CP Fund App for CH, OS, and Rec Projects - Deadline 8-7-17
- CP Fund App for Hist Pres Projects - Deadline 8-7-17