To consider projects and make recommendations to town meeting for appropriations which, first, preserve open space, provide affordable housing or historic preservation, and, second, benefit recreational opportunities.
The Community Preservation Committee is a town committee established by town bylaw at the Spring 2005 Annual Town Meeting.
Meetings - open to the public
- 7:00 p.m. during Daylight Saving Time months
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month; 1st and 3rd in Nov. and Dec.
- School Administration Building or Town Hall Civil Defense Room
Check posted agenda for correct location
Office Hours - Mondays, Wednesday, Thursdays - 9:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Community Preservation Committee Operating Procedures (PDF)
- Community Preservation Fund Allowable Spending Purposes (PDF)
- Community Preservation Plan (PDF)
- CP Fund Distributions 2015 (PDF)
- Falmouth Community Preservation Fund Summary (PDF)
- Falmouth Housing Needs Assessment (PDF)
- Project Lists by Funding Area 2015 (PDF)
- Sample Letter of Agreement (LOA) for CP Fund Municipal Projects - November 2016 (PDF)
- Sample Letter of Agreement (LOA) for CP Fund Non-Municipal Projects - November 2016 (PDF)
- Sample Letter of Agreement for Community Preservation Funded Projects (PDF)
- Secretary of the Interior's Standards - Full 182-Page Document (PDF)
- Secretary of the Interior's Standards - Presentation by Eric Dray, April 14, 2016 (PDF)
- Memo Re Neeeds Assessment Hearing 3-8-2018
- CP Fund Application for Community Housing Open Space and Recreation Projects - Application Deadline April 18 2018- Final Version 2 21 2018
- CP Fund Application - Hist Pres Projects - App Deadline April 18 2018 - Final - 2 21 2018
- CP Fund Application for CH, OS, and Rec Projects - App Deadline Aug 8 2018- Final Rev 2 21 2018
- CP Fund Application for Hist Pres Projects - App Deadline August 8 2018 - Final - 2 21 2018
- 2018-19 - CPC Application-Meeting Schedule Revised 1 24 2018 to CS